Monday, June 29, 2009

#2

Hey, everyone. Oh, nobody's checked out the blog yet.

More thoughts to think of....
Tough loss for ZD tonight. I am so happy that Zach is pitching the way he did in his rookie year. I think all of us have been waiting for him to do it like he did the first year. Everything I've read said that he would never be a dominant pitcher. I saw that first year and wondered where that pitcher went. It sounds like he finally decided to bust his butt over the offseason and it paid off. I'm not convinced that if Jim Tracy and his pitching coach, the name escapes me right now, hadn't messed with him after that first season he would have continued to be effective instead of what happened next. Then again he could have been injured and been out for a season without the changes. It's all history right now.

Anybody see that Detroit is all but giving up reupping Hoser, I mean Hossa. I guess he thinks he can find a team that has a better chance of winning than the Pens and Dead Wings.

Got an email from the NFL store the other day. They have a very cool t-shirt with dual championship info on them. Very Neat, little pricey for a t-shirt, but I'd love to have it.

http://www.nflshop.com/family/index.jsp?categoryId=3692054&sr=1&origkw=3692054

That's it for tonight, stay tuned for more Steel City musings.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a valued member of PSB Nation.