Sunday, January 2, 2011

WOW

What a great way to end the season. I was looking for the Brownies to put up a little bit more of a fight, but the Buzz will not argue with the resounding victory today. So, another year, another Browns coach bites the dust. I think we're all assuming Mannotsogenius is gone after that one. Shoot, the Steelers should have kept the score a little closer so the guy wouldn't get fired. I'd like to see him stick around so they'd keep stinking up the place.

So, the Stillers get a bye in the first round of the playoffs and Ben, Troy, and Aaron get an extra week to heal a little more and the coach's get to work on some strategy for whoever they end up playing. Look for a new video feature coming soon. I'm no Jim Shearer, but I'll do my best for Steeler Nation.

The Browns hadn't given up 30 to any team this year until today, and the Steelers cracked 30 in the first half. Do you think they're cranking on all cylinders?

Mark your calendar for January 15, for the playoff game.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a valued member of PSB Nation.