Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Pelotas

Hello everyone,

I like to keep track of the traffic of people visiting the Pittsburgh Sports Buzz. I hope that people enjoy my sporadic writings as much as I enjoy my favorite recreational activity, writing. Well, it's not a very active recreational activity but it's recreational for my brain after looking at dollars and spreadsheets all day.

I was checking out the Traffic tonight and saw that I had a visit from someone in Pelotas, Brazil. I have 1 friend in Brazil, Marcos Macedo from Rio. He was an exchange student with our family for a year, but maybe now I have another friend or Marcos found out about my website and is checking it out.

If you are my Pelotas reader please drop me an email, jerrysteege@gmail.com, or anyone else is welcome to email me also. I'd love to hear any article ideas. I have been working on an article about the top 30 Steelers with the help of a friend and I hope to unveil that near the beginning of the next season, whenever that may be. Anyway keep reading Pelotas and everyone else.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a valued member of PSB Nation.