Sunday, October 16, 2011

Major Announcement coming soon to Pittsburgh Sports Buzz

To my loyal readers, all 3 of you:
Yes, there has not been much to read on the site lately.
Yes, there has been plenty to talk about.
Yes, I should have more posts.
Yes, I have been busy with other things and haven't had the chance to express my extremely interesting opinions on Pittsburgh Sports.
Yes, I would like to give away some fantastic prizes for my readers.
No, I did not get a promotion like my friend(he doesn't know he's my friend) Jim Shearer of Yinz luv da stillers and VH-1 top 20 countdown fame.
No, I am not happy with the spammers that are leaving annoying comments trying to advertise their crap that have nothing to do with Pittsburgh Sports on my articles.
No, I do not allow them and it is really pointless for you to leave them. They are deleted immediately.
No, I'm not giving away any fantastic prizes for you to visit my site.
Yes, I do allow anyone to comment on anything to do with Pittsburgh Sports, I especially like the Steelers, Pirates, and Penguins.

In Summary:
Keep following the Pittsburgh Sports Buzz
Stay tuned for an exciting announcement coming soon.
Oh yeah the Pittsburgh Steelers will beat the Jags today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a valued member of PSB Nation.