Saturday, April 6, 2013

Beat the Streak

Here's a fun thing to do.  Even though I'm not into Rotisserie Baseball because I don't really like to follow other teams unless I'm watching them in the NL Central Standings, this is something everyone can find the time to do and you can pick up 5.6 million if you're lucky enough to win.  Major League Baseball has a Beat the Streak contest on their website.  You can pick 2 players a day who you think will get a hit.  If somehow you're able to pick a player for 57 times and you're the first one to do it, you win the grand prize.  If you miss one day you have to start over again.

Here is the link to the MLB website and the contest.  Go for it.  Oh I forgot the most important part.  If you win I get half for letting you know about it.  It's only fair, right.
 http://mlb.mlb.com/mlb/fantasy/bts/y2013/splash_index.jsp

No comments:

Post a Comment

You are a valued member of PSB Nation.